Plus: LeAnn & Eddie watch a friend's concert, Lindsay Lohan, Leo DiCaprio and more
• Let the holiday parties begin! Jake Gyllenhaal braved the snowy New York City weather for a guys’ night out at the Smyth Tribeca hotel, where Justin Theroux, Mark Ronson and Scott Campbell were throwing a bash to benefit God’s Love We Deliver, an HIV/AIDS charity. The single actor chatted the night away with Matt Dillon and they seemed like they were having a great time, a source says. Ronson, meanwhile, provided the evening’s soundtrack and guests like Josh Hartnett and Mary-Louise Parker danced the night away.
• LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian cheered on a good friend who performed with the Gay Men’s Chorus of Los Angeles. The happy couple caught the holiday concert at the Alex Theater in Glendale, Calif. Though they slipped out before the curtain fell on the final encore, an onlooker says they really enjoyed the show.
• Lindsay Lohan ventured right over to pal Kevin Connolly‘s table at L.A. nightspot Voyeur, where she poured herself a drink and lit up a cigarette. The starlet was busy whispering with girlfriends, though she also chatted with the Entourage star, who was later joined by good pal Leonardo DiCaprio. The actor arrived wearing his standard look – a baseball cap, slung low – and lit up a cigar, which he enjoyed with a cocktail.
• Was he buying something for Anna Paquin? True Blood star Stephen Moyer was spotted doing some last minute shopping at Williams-Sonoma on Montana Avenue in Santa Monica, Calif., before heading outside to take a phone call. Nearby, Jessia Alba stopped by the Anat B. boutique at the Westfield Century City mall, taking along hubby Cash Warren and adorable daughter Honor Marie.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MAUREEN HARRINGTON and LISA INGRASSIA