Plus: Tori Spelling stocks up on jeans and designer sunglasses, Tina Fey makes Steve Carell laugh and more
• Melissa Joan Hart, enjoying an early dinner out at Bogey s Grille and Tap Room in Westport, Conn., with her boys – rocker hubby Mark Wilkerson and their two sons, Mason, 4, and Braydon, 2. “While they were waiting for their food, one of her little boys broke some breadsticks up into little pieces, as many kids do,” says an eyewitness. “Melissa apologized to the waitress, handing her the broken break sticks on a plate.” The actress made her son apologize too. “It was really sweet,” the eyewitness says. “They all had a good time together.”
• Tori Spelling stopped into Madison boutique in West Hollywood for an adults-only shopping trip. The starlet picked up some J Brand jeans, an Elizabeth and James top and some Tom Ford shades. Meanwhile, LeAnn Rimes visited the Madison boutique in the Malibu Country Mart to scout out spring dresses.
• Tina Fey made her Date Night costar Steve Carell crack up during a break from promoting the action-comedy in Paris. The two stepped out on Faubourg St. Honoré when the 30 Rock star grabbed an Oprah Winfrey mask. Luckily a friend snapped the incident on a cell phone camera. Fey also enjoyed dinner the night before at Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s restaurant Market.
• Hot Tub Time Machine star John Cusack, sitting ringside at Golden Boy’s “Boxing After Dark” fight at the Joint inside Las Vegas’s Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. The actor kept a low profile, in a green jacket and sunglasses, and was joined by two male friends for the sporting event.
• Zachary Quinto, sipping cocktails at newly opened Provocateur in New York City s Meatpacking District. Nearby, Mickey Rourke and his girlfriend Anastassija Makarenko showed some affection and danced to the music of DJ Kaskade.
• By K.C. BAKER, JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA and PETER MIKELBANK