Caught in the Act!
Plus: Heidi Klum & Seal share a dressing room, Channing Tatum and more
• David and Victoria Beckham earned major cool parent points after taking their boys – Romeo, Cruz and Brooklyn – to Justin Bieber‘s concert at L.A.’s Staples Center. The family took in the ProActiv-sponsored gig from a VIP box, where they seemed upbeat as the kids waved glowsticks. The Beckhams, who were with another family and their little girls, were very attentive to their children, often kissing them or embracing them during the concert.
• Heidi Klum and hubby Seal shared a dressing room during a recent trip to a G-Star store on Melrose Avenue in L.A. The two were trying on jeans and left with five pairs.
• Taking a break from shooting his new movie The Vow, currently filming in Chicago, Channing Tatum and wife Jenna Dewan stepped out for a group dinner at Sunda. Joining them: the film’s director Michael Sucsy and costar Scott Speedman. The group shut down the restaurant, and were the last patrons to leave after chatting and drinking over dinner.
• Usher, having a low-key lunch with a lady friend at Sushi Roku in the Forum Shops in Las Vegas. The pair sat at the sushi bar, enjoying sashimi, popcorn shrimp, edamame and salads.
• An affectionate Mario Lopez showed off 6-week-old daughter Gia while celebrating with girlfriend Courtney Mazza and pal Eva Longoria Parker at the Redbury Hotel in L.A. The group enjoyed Mediterranean food at Cleo and also sipped on mint tea and cocktails in the Library Bar. They were also treated to massages outdoors during their party.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, CARLOS GREER, LESLEY MESSER and DAHVI SHIRA