Caught in the Act!
Plus: Ryan Gosling rocks out in L.A., Ian Ziering and more sightings
• Everybody knows that Paris Hilton loves her Taco Bell – so much so that she can be caught stunned by the number of options on the menu. The heiress dropped by the Bell in Malibu, deliberating and ultimately selecting an supreme taco and soft drink combination. Her next stop? The dance studio, naturally.
• Ian Ziering, dancing during a special concert by nü-metal outfit Linkin Park during the grand opening bash for Los Angeles nightspot Ritual Supper Club. As the band kicked things off, the rockers implored the crowd to shut off their BlackBerrys and pay attention. As for Ziering, the former Dancing With the Stars hunk took heed, dancing throughout the show and even singing along – a little off-key, we hear – to the hit “One Step Closer.” He also took shots of Patron and seemed to be having “a casual, guy’s night out,” an onlooker tells us.
• A solo Ryan Gosling, rocking out during a show by reunited Aussie pop outfit Crowded House at Los Angeles venue the Troubadour. Though the venue was totally packed and hot, Gosling wore a long-sleeved sweater and long-sleeved shirt underneath. At one point during the show, Gosling shed the sweater to get a bit more comfortable. Sweaty or not, a fellow concertgoer tells us: “He was looking fine!”
• He may have recently battled Jon Lovitz, but Andy Dick seemed to be in good spirits during a lunch at Los Angeles eatery Monsieur Marcel. Before his male dining companion arrived, Dick was glued to his cell phone, boisterously laughing about every 15 seconds. When he wasn’t playfully harassing the waiter (“Garcon! Garcon!” he yelled), Dick sipped red wine and ate assorted cheese.
• Matt Lauer, carrying son Thijs, 8 months, to the beach along Ocean Road in Bridgehampton, where he met with his wife and the rest of his family for a picnic on a blanket. The happy family was – briefly – disturbed by a black dog. But the Lauer clan shooed it away, and then continued enjoying their day.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, MARIA EFTIMIADES, JESSICA HERNDON, MARY MARGARET and DANIEL J. VARGAS