Caught in the Act!
Plus: Tyra Banks hits the Hamptons, Teri Hatcher and more
• Rihanna, celebrating her 20th birthday with a bash – and cupcake fight! – at Les Deux in Hollywood. “There was frosting all over Rihanna’s face and the group was hysterically laughing to the point of almost tears,” a guest tells us. When partygoers (like Kanye West and Wilmer Valderrama) weren’t flinging cupcakes, they offered a standing ovation after Chris Brown sang an a capella version of “Happy Birthday.” While Brown has denied that he and the birthday gal are dating (“We’re just friends … we hang out,” he told PEOPLE at a post Grammy party), a party guest tells us the two were cuddling and acting “very cozy all night.”
• Teri Hatcher, putting herself up for sale in Las Vegas as part of the Power of Love gala, which raises money for Alzheimer’s and memory disorders. The Desperate Housewife sold for $50,000 to one lucky bidder, who will get to take her on a lunch date.
• Chris Klein and Ginnifer Goodwin, lunching together at Nashville’s famed Loveless Café. Chowing down on Southern specialties for the second time in a week, Klein tucked into the restaurant’s famous homemade biscuits and the breakfast plate of barbecue pork with eggs.
• Bridget Moynahan, checking out the Rhett Miller show at the Troubadour in Los Angeles. According to a fellow concertgoer, the actress, sporting all black, looked happy to be out.
• Tyra Banks, dining with friends on oysters and salmon at The Plaza Café in Southampton, N.Y.
• By EILEEN FINAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, MARY MARGARET, JEFFREY SLONIM and CYNTHIA WANG