Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy dance the night away, Selena Gomez and more
• The True Blood cast toasted season four inside a Hollywood hotspot that’d been turned into the show’s vampire club Fangtasia. Joe Manganiello and fiancé Audra Marie chowed down on fried chicken and corn pudding, while Anna Paquin let a friend try on one of her rings as husband Stephen Moyer animatedly chatted with friends a table away. Meanwhile, a dateless Alexander Skarsgard worked the room solo.
• Former Dancing with the Stars partners Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy busted a few moves at Avenue in New York City. The pair, there with three pals, spent time near their banquette, though Chmerkovskiy did break away to flirt with a stunning blonde.
• Selena Gomez drew thousands of admirers (and their parents!) to the Miami International Mall in Doral, Fla., on Tuesday, where she was promoting her new film, Monte Carlo. “There were so many fans there you could hardly walk,” a source tells PEOPLE. “It was amazing.”
• New dad Orlando Bloom savored a burger – and some alone time – at O!Burger in West Hollywood. The actor nabbed an outside table, and ordered an organic veggie burger with spinach, corn, carrots, peas and cucumber slices. “He seemed like he was in a great mood,” an onlooker tells PEOPLE. “[He] couldn’t have been nicer to the people at the tables around him that recognized him.”
• Florence and the Machine’s Florence Welch celebrated Nylon magazine’s music issue at the Mondrian SoHo. The singer enjoyed a private dinner in the Penthouse, while downstairs at new nightspot Mister H, guests including Kellan Lutz, Ashlee Simpson‘s new interest Vincent Piazza and Portia de Rossi partied the night away.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, CARLOS GREER, MARISA LAUDADIO and LINDA MARX