Caught in the Act!
Plus: Paris Hilton kisses up to her new baseball player beau, Kim Kardashian and more
• In L.A. to present at the Golden Globes, a solo Blake Lively stopped in eatery Il Tramezzino and was quickly greeted by several young female fans. The Gossip Girl star smiled and posed for pictures with one while waiting for her order. According to an onlooker, Lively was in great spirits, though she was in a hurry, glancing at the time as she waited for her food to be boxed up. Leaving just as quickly as she came, the actress smiled and waved to her fans before heading out.
• New couple alert! Paris Hilton was all over San Francisco Giants’ baseball star Barry Zito at the grand opening of MyHouse, a new Hollywood nightspot. Whether it was drinking, hugging, whispering, laughing or holding hands, the two were focused only on each other – and Hilton looked really happy, a clubgoer tells us. The heiress flitted from table to table, chatting with fellow revelers like Tyson Beckford and Kim Kardashian, though she never left Zito’s side for too long.
Hilton was also dancing on everything – the couches, the tables and her man. In contrast, Hilton’s sister Nicky was more low-key, hanging with beau David Katzenberg and even her sister’s ex, Benji Madden, who looked a little sad, the onlooker says.
• Meanwhile, Kim Kardashian sat at a large table with boyfriend Reggie Bush, her sister Kourtney and brother Rob, who brought along girlfriend Adrienne Bailon. Bush kept his arms around Kardashian, but the couple kept it classy, an onlooker says, noting that Kardashian’s brother was more open to PDA: He and his girlfriend kissed a lot, and she even sat on his lap.
• Natalie Portman, heading for the hills – the Hollywood Hills, that is. She took a relaxing, solo stroll on the lawn of L.A.’s Griffith Observatory, and did her best to hide her famous face behind a pair of oversized sunglasses. “She was walking around the lawn, chatting quietly on her phone,” an onlooker says, “the sun was setting, and she would stop to take in the view, and no one seemed to recognize her.” But the reprieve was not for long: Later, Portman was spotted at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, where she chatted with friends on the patio until the wee hours of the morning.
• Jennifer Aniston, stopping in L.A.’s Sunset Tower Hotel for dinner. “She didn’t seem to have a reservation, but they made a last-minute table for her,” a source says. “Aniston saw her friend Courteney Cox Arquette dining as well and they exchanged hellos.”
• Sarah Jessica Parker, eating a quick dinner with her agent at the Bazaar at SLS at Beverly Hills. The two kept a low profile and as they sat in the restaurant area. “She was dressed casually, with her hair down, but still looking very chic and classy,” says an onlooker.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER and JENNIFER GARCIA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.