Caught in the Act!
Plus: Leonardo DiCaprio makes it a guys' night out, Kelly Ripa and more
• Lauren Conrad and Hills costar Lauren "Lo" Bosworth, laughing over dinner and drinks with some gal pals at Eva Longoria Parker‘s restaurant Beso (co-owned by Paula Abdul‘s ex JT Torregiani) in Hollywood. Next, the ladies followed up dinner at Crown Bar, where they took a seat next to the deejay booth. Soon Bosworth and her friends got dancing to Katy Perry‘s smash “I Kissed a Girl” and shouted lyrics along to several Madonna tunes. Conrad stayed at the table, though, focusing on an intimate face-to-face conversation with a brunet hottie – and cracked up while pointing to her dancing compatriots.
• Also at Crown Bar: Leonardo DiCaprio, sharing rounds of drinks with guy friends. The actor wore a baseball cap pulled down over his eyes – clearly trying to go incognito during his guys’ night out. Meanwhile, in a booth across the bar, Paris Hilton joined sister Nicky, David Katzenberg and Casey Johnson out for the night.
• Sarah Jessica Parker and Neil Patrick Harris, cheering on George Michael during the first night of his two-night-stand at New York’s Madison Square Garden. The second night was equally star-studded: Andre Agassi, Steffi Graff and Linda Evangelista took in the show, which featured plenty of the pop star’s hits, including “Faith” and a saxophone-accented “Careless Whisper.”
• Alex Rodriguez, sitting on the rooftop bar of New York’s Empire Hotel for drinks with two male companions. Casually dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, the beleaguered baseball star seemed to be picking up the table’s bill and leaving.
• Kate Bosworth, floating onto the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, looking youthful and summer-appropriate in her pale, cropped denim jacket and short navy dress. After greeting a few friends, the actress sat down with her scruffy male dinner companion. At one point, British actor Jack Huston approached the table, hugged Bosworth and crouched down for a chat.
Also Spotted …
• Mischa Barton, hanging very close to her rocker beau Taylor Locke at 86, a bar/lounge in L.A. At one point, the couple met up with Jonah Hill while on a smoke break outside. … Steven Tyler, buying La Prairie eye cream in the basement level of New York’s Bergdorf Goodman.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, ALYSSA SHELASKY, CHARLOTTE TRIGGS and SUSAN YARA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.