Caught in the Act!
Plus: Vanessa Hudgens gets beautified, Mark Salling and more
• Will 2011 mean smooth sailing for Eva Longoria? The Desperate Housewives star celebrated the New Year with friends on a pal’s yacht off the coast of Miami Beach. The group sailed around the city’s Biscayne Bay during their fun-filled night, and “Eva looked beautiful and seemed in good spirits,” a source tells PEOPLE.
• Newly single Vanessa Hudgens treated her mom to a spa day at Nail Garden in Studio City, Calif. The pair indulged in mani/pedis, warm towel wraps and salt sea scrubs while chatting away. “They were really laid back,” an onlooker tells PEOPLE. “It looked like they were having a quiet, relaxing mother-daughter afternoon.”
• Glee‘s resident bad boy Mark Salling picked up a few new clothes for the new year while in Las Vegas. The actor popped into the Forum Shops at Caesar’s Palace, where he grabbed jeans and plaid tops from the GUESS store.
• Michael C. Hall, who recently split from wife Jennifer Carpenter, caught up with a guy friend at Asia de Cuba in West Hollywood. The Dexter star, sporting a full beard and baseball cap, picked an outside table and enjoyed a quick bite and lemonade.
• After wrapping up his New Year’s Eve hosting duties, a bleary-eyed Carson Daly joined his mother, wife and son for brunch at Junior’s in Times Square. The tired group tucked in to veggie omelettes and other breakfast fare.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JEN GARCIA, MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG, LINDA MARX and DAHVI SHIRA