Plus: Paris Hilton gets dancing to a Lional Richie hit, Justin Chambers and more
• Tyra Banks, loading up and leaving her Washington D.C. hotel with companion John Utendahl. The model, who was in the capital for the BET Honors,also recently sat down with presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton for her talk show.
• Paris Hilton, greeting friends and fellow partiers at Villa in West Hollywood before taking a seat at her table with sister Nicky and her beau David Katzenberg. After firing off a message on her BlackBerry, Hilton said “hi” to pal Leelee Sobieski before she grabbed a girlfriend’s hand and danced around to Lionel Richie’s “Angel.”
• He must be in a festive mood after his Golden Globe win: Jeremy Piven, strolling into Hollywood’s Hyde just after midnight in dark denim and a grey fedora. Walking effortlessly through the crowd, the Entourage star sidled up to the bar, greeted the bartender with a shake and, voila, had some drinks before him. The actor spent some time chatting with his female friend before the two headed to an open area in the lounge where he was greeted – and congratulated? – by fellow clubgoers.
• Grey’s Anatomy star Justin Chambers, dining on the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont with some guy pals. The polite actor happily greeted a female fan, shaking her hand and chatting for several minutes.
• American Idol is back – and judge Randy Jackson still found time to enjoy dinner at Morton’s the Steakhouse in Washington, D.C. After eating a filet for dinner – with jumbo asparagus and mashed potatoes – Jackson (and his five friends) finished their dinner with some sweetness: a chocolate soufflé and a lemon soufflé.
• By ABBY STERN and MICHELLE TAN