• Drew Barrymore, staying under wraps (in a grey coat) while preparing for takeoff at Los Angeles International Airport en route to New York City.
• Justin Timberlake, sharing a late dinner with best pal Trace Ayala and seven others at Nobu inside Las Vegas’s Hard Rock Hotel & Casino. “Everyone was laughing and hanging out,” an onlooker tells us about the group – which feasted on sushi and rock shrimp. After dinner, it was time for more partying – this time at hot spot LAX at the Luxor, though Timberlake didn’t stick around for long at all. After he walked in, the deejay announced his arrival, causing the singer, who wanted a low-key night, to walk right out. But Timberlake still had time for a drink, stopping at the more exclusive Noir Bar before heading home.
• Fergie, modeling her latest purchase – a grey trench coat and handbag – immediately after shopping at a Calvin Klein store in New York City.
• Renée Zellweger, snapping up some toys (including a 100-piece erector set) at FAO Schwarz in New York.
• File this under random pairings: John Mayer, sharing drinks with Bob Saget at Villa in West Hollywood. Saget wasn’t alone: He was joined by fellow Full House alums Dave Coulier and Candace Cameron Bure, who was (belatedly) celebrating her 32nd birthday. The birthday girl greeted Mayer and Saget, who acted like pals, and accepted birthday wishes from her pals as the group laughed and talked all night.
• By MARK DAGOSTINO, JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, LISA INGRASSIA and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.