Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kate, Sienna & Kristin Cavallari get their hair done, Leonardo DiCaprio and more
• Brad Pitt, dining with director Quentin Tarantino and Diane Kruger at Al contadino sotto le stelle, a small, hip Italian restaurant in East Berlin. The group discussed their work on Inglorious Bastards, their new movie, over dinner. But Pitt isn’t just talking about his work – he’s already on the set. The day after their business dinner, Pitt reported to Studio Babelsberg, according to a source. While he’s working on the Tarantino project, the actor and his entire family has moved to Germany, living outside of the capital.
• It was a busy, celeb-studded day at the Beverly Hills Neil George Salon. First, Kate Beckinsale popped in for a blow-dry. It seems that her director husband Len Wiseman had the same idea: He dropped by the salon on his own for some services. Also at Neil George: Kristin Cavallari, making her second stop in two days. (She had extensions done, then got her hair cut.) And later in the day, Sienna Miller stopped in for highlights, bringing along a friend for her late afternoon appointment.
• File this under guys night out: Leonardo DiCaprio, hanging with Entourage‘s Kevin Connolly at West Hollywood’s Apple Lounge. The duo shared their table with Maroon 5 singer Adam Levine, and the guys “were enjoying being boys, and talking and drinking,” an onlooker tells us of the group. “They were having the time of their life.” Also at the nightspot: Paul Walker and DWTS pro Cheryl Burke. That same night, Connolly and Burke were spotted at Coco de Ville, though they never interacted. Connolly did say hello to Brody Jenner‘s wingman, Frankie Delgado, though Jenner wasn’t at the nightspot himself. A source tell us that he and Delgado did have dinner together before at STK.
• Rachel Bilson, making a daring style statement while out to lunch in West Hollywood. The actress turned heads in her bright green Chanel sunglasses while dining with a friend at Madeo, an Italian eatery.
• 90210 actor Adam Gregory, waiting for his car at the valet line at the Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills with gaggles of girls gawking at him. The TV star stopped by the Klipsch lounge and snapped some earphones, among other good stuff.
• Also at the Four Seasons: Lionel Richie, stopping to hug Holly Robinson Peete while leaving the dining room after lunch. The singer whipped out his iPhone to show off a picture of granddaughter Harlow in a baby hoodie. The table’s reaction to the pic? She is “gorgeous,” according to a source.
• By KAREN NICKEL ANHALT, DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA and MAUREEN HARRINGTON
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.