Caught in the Act!
Plus: Tyra & Natalie Portman brunch with their beaus, Chris Pine and more
• Jennifer Aniston hit up one of her favorite haunts, the Sunset Tower Hotel’s Tower Bar for a mostly ladies’ night. The actress sat down for dinner and drinks with four girlfriends and one male pal. “She looked great, really happy and mellow,” an onlooker tells us. “They all spent the night laughing, sipping wine and just having a really chill evening.”
• It must have been bring-your-boyfriend-to-brunch day at Commerce restaurant in New York for Tyra Banks and Natalie Portman. Joined by a male friend, Portman and her new guy, ballet dancer Benjamin Millepied, “seemed to be celebrating,” a source says, noting they looked “especially comfortable and flirty.” A few hours later, Banks and her banker beau John Utendahl sat down for a late brunch with two teenagers. Banks tucked into a Croque-Madame – one of the restaurant’s signature dishes – which she “seemed to love,” the source says.
• Tucked away in the back corner of the tented patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, Chris Pine spent his night deep in conversation with a male friend. The Star Trek actor sported a navy sweater and black jeans, and he sipped some tea during what looked to be a business-oriented conversation. When it was time to go, Pine’s pal picked up the check, and the two shook hands before heading out.
• Entourage‘s Emmanuelle Chriqui popped into the Guess Rodeo Drive store in L.A. solo, where she dropped $89 on a pair of black leatherette skinny pants.
• Sissy Spacek treated her musician daughter (and animal shelter benefactor) Schuyler Fisk to a late Sunday lunch at La Grande Orange in Santa Monica, Calif. On the menu? “Surfer Style” ahi tuna tacos and a scrambled egg sandwich.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG and KRISTEN MASCIA