Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kirsten Dunst's new Hollywood hot spot, Audrina Patridge and more
• Fergie and fiancé Josh Duhamel, capping off their weekend with a big family dinner at West Hollywood Italian eatery Il Sole. The group of eight feasted on bellinis, heirloom tomato burrata salad and dover sole. Among the group: Fergie’s mother and Duhamel’s sisters. And while they were surrounded by family, the couple was “super affectionate,” an onlooker tells us of the two, who shot each other loving stares and shared kisses. On their way out, Fergie posed for photos with some of Duhamel’s family before calling it a night.
• Even at 6 a.m. Audrina Patridge was looking fresh as she made her way through Chicago Midway Airport rolling her Louis Vuitton bag, an onlooker tells us. The Hills star, who had “amazingly glowing skin,” sported red pants, and wore her hair in a messy ponytail as she walked through the airport terminal with a female companion. (Related photos: See other stars and their fashionable airport looks!)
• Looks like she has a new favorite spot: After accidentally stopping by Hollywood’s Green Door earlier in the week, Kirsten Dunst returned to hang out –this time on purpose! The actress, sporting a white T-shirt and black and white printed skirt, drank vodka sodas (with lime) and “danced until the lights came on at 2 a.m.,” an onlooker tells us.
• On the eve of the L.A. Tropic Thunder premiere, the movie’s main men, a mustachioed Robert Downey Jr. and Ben Stiller, celebrated Thunder screenplay cowriter Justin Theroux‘s 37th birthday at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. “They were inside and took over the entire lobby,” an onlooker says of the birthday bash, which culminated in “fab chocolate cake.”
• Rumer Willis, stopping at a French Connection in New York’s SoHo neighborhood. The starlet danced along to the store’s soundtrack as she shopped.
• In Beijing for the Olympics, David Schwimmer and Chris Tucker, partying (separately) at Club Bud, a multi-level nightclub inside the National Agricultural Exhibition Center in the heart of the Chaoyang District.
Also Spotted …
• Anna Kournikova, dining with a group of seven Russian friends at Miami’s Kobe Club. … Lauren Conrad‘s Greek costar Scott M. Foster, supporting Anthony Kiedis, who hosted the American Eagle Outfitters’ New American Music Union festival (with performances by Bob Dylan and Gnarls Barkley) in Pittsburgh.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARY MARGARET, LESLEY MESSER and CYNTHIA WANG
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.