Caught in the Act!
Plus: Leighton Meester hosts a party in Vegas, Jersey Shore cast and more
• Britney Spears, scouting out jewelry from Nicole Richie‘s House of Harlow line during a visit to Kitson at the Americana mall in Glendale, Calif. The pop star, who was with her mom Lynne and a male friend, spent 15 minutes in the shop, where she also tried on some booties from the Olsen twins’ Elizabeth and James line.
• Leighton Meester was far from the Upper East Side over the weekend: The Gossip Girl star hosted a bash at Haze Nighclub in Las Vegas, where she drank Diet Coke, water and champagne all night. Meester also performed two songs, including “Somebody to Love,” for the crowd, which included her mom, brother and some friends.
• Over at another Sin City hotspot, Jet Nightclub, Jersey Shore couple Ronnie Ortiz-Magro and Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola, sipped on tequila and held court in the deejay booth, giving shout-outs to clubgoers while hosting their own bash. Earlier, the duo also stopped for dinner at Stack, where they ordered a bunch of food including Kobe meatball pizzas, spicy crab wings and lobster tacos.
• Jennifer Lopez stopped by Anastasia Beverly Hills for an eyebrow shaping appointment with Anastasia Soare herself. Despite venturing through a throng of paparazzi, once inside the salon Jennifer was very calm and friendly, and chatted animatedly throughout her appointment.
• Amid a sea of beards at the SNL afterparty at New York’s Wildwood Barbeque, guest host Zach Galifianakis was hard to spot after he shaved his signature beard on the show. The comedian was joined by his girlfriend, mom and brother, as well as Paul Rudd, Sam Rockwell and some of the SNL cast.
• By ALEXIS CHIU, ANDREA DESIMONE, LESLEY MESSER and SUSAN YARA