Caught in the Act!
Plus: Celine Dion dines in Disney World, Matt Damon and more
• Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo racked up some frequent flyer miles recently, hopping a flight from the singer’s hometown of Cincinnati to N.Y.C. The couple sat together in coach, “and were very low-key,” says a source, who noted they were both in jeans and cozy tops. Minnillo ordered a cocktail, and a flight attendant politely asked for their autographs, but otherwise, the duo kept to themselves. They’ll be a little more public tonight, though: They’re celebrating New Year’s Eve in Times Square on the NIVEA Kiss Platform.
• After performing in the Disney Christmas Parade, Celine Dion kicked back with husband René Angélil and other family members at the Wolfgang Puck Café in Orlando’s Downtown Disney. An onlooker says Dion – who enjoyed a juicy ribeye steak for dinner – was “very pleasant and down to earth.”
• A solo Matt Damon stopped in at the ambient Café Prima Pasta in Miami Beach to pick up some take-out for two. “Damon sat at the bar and drank a Peroni while waiting for his chicken limone and gnocchi formaggi,” says a source. “He was very polite.” When his order was up, he exited virtually unnoticed.
• Kristin Chenoweth and her family enjoyed a festive Christmas feast at L.A.’s sleek BLT Steak. The party ordered several steaks and flavorful sides, including mashed potatoes, spinach and Brussels sprouts, and downed a few cocktails as well. When the bill came, Chenoweth was treated to a Christmas surprise – her dad picked up the check!
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LAURA HAHN AND LINDA MARX