Caught in the Act!
Plus: Pamela Anderson's major league fun, Christina Aguilera and more
• Owen Wilson, donning a plaid shirt, jeans and a baseball cap and clutching a bottle of water as he chatted with a male pal and a blonde female in a banquette at Butter in New York. The Marley & Me star enjoyed the music – notably, Oasis’s “Wonderwall” – and conversation during his time at the club. (Wilson is in the Big Apple fresh from Miami, where he’s been filming.)
• Back at Butter, things got busy after Wilson’s departure. Diddy, Jay Z and Kanye West walked in together and settled into a banquette near the deejay booth. But they weren’t sitting for long. The three rappers stood atop their banquette, chatting up friends, rapping and dancing along to medleys of their greatest hits.
• Christina Aguilera, sharing a bottle of champagne with hubby Jordan Bratman and a friend at New York hot spot Upstairs.
• Pamela Anderson, busing her entire son’s little league team to Los Angeles’ Dodger Stadium for some major league fun. Taking her two boys out to the mound – for moral support? – as she threw out the first pitch, the busty blonde surprised everyone by not only getting the ball over home plate but also throwing a strike. Anderson was also spotted at the game with Evan "Indy" Moore (who runs children’s camps in Malibu).
• After hanging up their dancing shoes following Monday’s show, DWTS contestants Cheryl Burke, Cristian de la Fuente, Jason Taylor and wife Katina ventured to Villa in West Hollywood. While the ladies were busy dancing – does Burke have endless energy? – the men stayed deep in conversation, drinks in hand.
David Schwimmer, taking pictures of himself and girlfriend Zoe Buckman in between greeting guests during a charity benefit for his theater company, Lookingglass, at the Underground in Chicago.
• By TIFFANY HOPKINS, MARY MARGARET and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.