Caught in the Act!
Plus: Charlize Theron shares her Top Chef love, Eva Longoria Parker and more
• A very pregnant Halle Berry, ordering her favorite dish – fish and chips – at the Cheesecake Factory in Beverly Hills. Walking into the restaurant with two burly bodyguards and an older woman, the actress (and Cheesecake Factory regular) was extremely gracious, the source says. She even left a 50 percent tip!
• Eva Longoria Parker and Michael Douglas, taking business lunches at the Grill on the Universal Studios lot. “They were with other people,” says a fellow diner of the Sentinel costars. “But Michael went over to say a friendly ‘Hello’ on his way out.”
• Charlize Theron, raving to Padma Lakshmi about how much she loves her show, Top Chef, at a Cinema Society dinner in the SoHo Grand’s penthouses. The party, which followed a screening of Theron’s film Sleepwalking, attracted Terrence Howard, who stopped by after his play, Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, and Carson Kressley. Theron, who changed out of her Dior dress into a black Dior jacket and pants, also chatted at length with Kressley. Meanwhile, guests sat on beds and ate from a menu that included filet, salmon steaks and couscous.
• The Beastie Boys, dining at Social Miami at Sagamore with nine people to celebrate a friend’s birthday party. The laidback group was sent samples of the menu by the chef before enjoying porterhouse steaks, king crab and lamb chops for dinner.
• By MARY MARGARET, LESLEY MESSER, NATASHA MEHTA, EUNICE OH, ALYSSA SHELASKY and JEFFREY SLONIM