Caught in the Act!
Plus: Alicia Keys fêtes hubby Swizz Beatz, Audrina Patridge & Corey Bohan and more
• Arriving in rainy Paris from Italy, Rihanna and boyfriend Matt Kemp didn’t even stop at their hotel before heading to the Champs-élysées. Their destination? Louis Vuitton’s flagship store, where the couple spent more than two hours shopping. When they left, Rihanna was appropriately clutching one of the store’s umbrellas, while Kemp carried out a small shopping back. Next up: lunch nearby at La Stresa.
• New mom Alicia Keys left son Egypt at home to fête her hubby Swizz Beatz‘s GQ magazine spread during a bash at the Trump Soho in New York. The guest of honor took a break from spinning tunes with DJ Cassidy to introduce his “beautiful wife” to the screaming crowd. Keys left the VIP area to join her husband, and the two shared kisses and danced the night away.
• Audrina Patridge and her on-again beau Corey Bohan sipped cocktails and danced along when Metallica rocked the house at the Call of Duty: Black Ops launch party in L.A. While Bohan rocked out to Metallica – it was his first time seeing the band perform – Patridge chatted with Taylor Momsen after running into her in the VIP section.
• What do you do if you’re Jerry Seinfeld and you want to watch a movie in private? Rent out an entire movie theater! The comedian and his manager booked a private screening of Due Date at the Paragon Theaters in Coconut Grove, Fla., and came in with another male friend for a guys-only screening. The comedian was friendly, posing for pics with the theater’s staff after grabbing some water and popcorn to munch on during the movie.
• Gabourey Sidibe, dining at SushiSamba 7 in New York with some friends. The Precious star was very friendly and sampled a selection of signature rolls before topping off her meal with a chocolate dessert.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM, JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER, PETER MIKELBANK and JESSICA WEDEMEYER