Caught in the Act!
Plus: Lady Gaga dresses (down) for breakfast, Jennifer Garner and more
• Just call it a Gossip guys’ night out: Ed Westwick, Chace Crawford and Sebastian Stan partied together at the Hiro Ballroom inside New York’s Maritime Hotel. The guys spent the night downing Don Julio tequila and talking with costar Kelly Rutherford, who was ready to party. “Kelly was there in full-cougar mode,” a source says. “She was jokingly flirting with Chace.”
• After performing for Queen Elizabeth recently, Lady Gaga was back on the road – and spotted dining out at Vancouver’s Opus Hotel’s Elixir Bistro. The singer shared breakfast with a female friend and, surprisingly, wasn’t dressed in her over-the-top best. Nope, the pop star wore a black top and black pants, looking au natural, a source says.
• Jennifer Garner, taking 4-year-old daughter Violet for a treat at SusieCakes bakery in Brentwood, Calif. – and also indulging herself! Violet ordered a chocolate cupcake and her mom split a whoopee pie with a girlfriend. “Everyone was in good spirits,” an onlooker tells us.
• Modern Family star Sofia Vergara, grabbing a bite at new Beverly Hills Vietnamese eatery 9021PHO for the second time since the restaurant opened on Dec. 1. The actress was joined for her meal of shrimp dumplings, spring rolls and chicken pho by chef Kimmy Tang.
• Emily Blunt, cheering as fiancé John Krasinski teamed up with SNL‘s Kristen Wiig for a game of charades at a Mike’s Hard Punch-sponsored event in New York. The Office star had to act out Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face.”
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, LIZ MCNEIL and AINKA SHACKLEFORD