Caught in the Act!
Plus: Angelina and Brad share sushi with friends, Javier & Penélope and more
• Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, dining with a group – including son Maddox – at Katsuya in Los Angeles. The large group of people was having a good time, a fellow diner reports. Maddox, especially, was having fun, playing on the floor by their table. After their meal, the group snuck out through the back.
• New Golden Globe winner (for best supporting actor) Javier Bardem, sharing red wine in a lounge at the Tower Bar inside Beverly Hills’s Sunset Tower Hotel with girlfriend Penélope Cruz. The two sat side-by-side and toasted, a fellow lounge-goer reports. Afterward, the restaurant’s staff escorted the couple to a private table in a back corner – and the two sat down, side-by-side, engrossed in conversation over their wine (and, later, bottled water).
• Jennifer Aniston, dining with two female friends at Brix Restaurant and Wine Bar in Vancouver. Staff at the restaurant tell us the star was “no fuss” and kept her dinner choices simple, ordering roast chicken.
• Under no pressure to rush back for the Golden Globes, Tom Hanks took advantage of an extra weekend in Paris. The Charlie Wilson’s War star and friends headed over to the Left Bank’s celebrated Brasserie Lipp for some serious red wine and food.
• Sex and the City‘s Chris Noth, shopping at a new Aldo store on Fifth Avenue in New York. Mr. Big got a pair of black boots and also asked for a pair he bought two years earlier. When the store didn’t have them in stock, Noth stressed how badly he wanted the same or similar pair by leaving his cell phone number with the manager – just in case.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CHRISTINE KILPATRICK, PETER MIKELBANK and ALYSSA SHELASKY