• His team may have lost, but Tony Parker still made time for a post-game outing with wife Eva Longoria Parker. The cheery twosome headed to the Desperate Housewives star’s restaurant, Beso, in West Hollywood following the San Antonio Spurs’ loss to the Los Angeles Lakers.
• Hilary Duff, at Villa in West Hollywood, throwing an impromptu dance party, enthusiastically – and, in accordance with dance-club laws – jumping up and down with pals to House of Pain’s “Jump Around” before retrieving her drink and settling in for some enthusiastic conversation.
• Britney Spears, battling the paparazzi as she made her way to her white Escalade following a workout at Bally Total Fitness in Culver City, Calif. Despite the scene, the pop star looked “genuinely happy, almost glowing,” an observer tells us.
• Iron Man star Robert Downey Jr., grabbing a bite with two male friends at the cozy Brentwood, Calif. eatery Toscana. The current box-office king spent his evening sipping on water and engaging his suited dinner companions in cheerful banter. One onlooker says the actor was so focused on his conversation, that he “was talking and wrapping spaghetti around his fork, without ever looking down at his plate or doing the usual ‘LA-look-around-the-room’ thing.”
• Musician Teddy Geiger, watching a Hall & Oatestribute concert at the Beverly Wilshire with his girlfriend, Superbad star Emma Stone. The show served as the finale to the BMI Pop Awards, and earlier in the night Stone cheered for Geiger when he won his first award from the music publishing group.
• Gina Gershon, getting close to Jeffrey Dean Morgan at a dinner she cohosted with Celine for artist Hunt Slonem. A source tells us she referred to the hunk as “my date” … A dressed-to-kill Ali Larter, drawing stares from interested guys during a quick visit to Crown Bar in L.A.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, MARISA LAUDADIO, BETH PERRY and JEFFREY SLONIM
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.