Caught in the Act!
Plus: Nick & Vanessa browse antiques, Seal & Heidi and more
• Taking an artful approach to her wardrobe, a colorful Lady Gaga enjoyed her morning off in Paris at the Grand Palais. Clad in a yellow bubble dress and oversized black hat, the pop star checked out the current Andy Warhol exhibit for about 90 minutes before skipping over to Café Regalia for lunch.
• Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnillo, looking smitten with each other at the Los Angeles Antique Show’s opening night preview party in Santa Monica. Despite rumors of a rocky patch in their romance, the couple looked “110 percent in love,” says an onlooker at the party, which benefited the nonprofit arts education organization P.S. Arts. “They were really affectionate.” After browsing – Lachey seemed especially interested in a 19th-century jewelry box – and mingling with other guests, the duo shared a tender kiss near the bar before heading out for dinner.
• After performing at The Fillmore Miami Beach at the Jackie Gleason Theater, Seal had a gorgeous escort to his tour bus – expectant wife Heidi Klum! According to a source, the musician changed into striped pajamas on the bus, then sent Klum back to their hotel in a van.
• Mickey Rourke, making an interesting style statement while working out with his personal trainer at the Equinox in West Hollywood. The Oscar nominee wore “bizarre little spectacles,” an onlooker says. Adds the spy: “When he was working with the free weights, his trainer would even help him by pouring the water from the water bottle into his mouth for him.”
• SNL stars Will Forte and Jason Sudeikis, meeting up for a glass of wine with Flight of the Conchords star Kristen Schaal at the Carlo Rossi Wine party in New York.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JOEY BARTOLOMEO, ALEXIS CHIU, LINDA MARX and PETER MIKELBANK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.