Caught in the Act!
Plus: Justin throws an afterparty – with Jessica Biel, Pamela Anderson and more
• Kevin Federline, taking off after checking out Justin Timberlake‘s concert at the Staples Center in Los Angeles with a bodyguard in tow. A night before, the “SexyBack” singer had another special guest in the audience: Jamie Lynn Spears, who watched the show from the same skybox as Dixie Chicks lead singer Natalie Maines.
• Meanwhile, after his show that night, Timberlake and Jessica Biel headed to Hollywood’s Parc for a party with a group of friends, including Adam Levine of Maroon 5. An onlooker tells us Timberlake had his arm wrapped around Biel’s waist, periodically planting a kiss on her – while she rested her head on his shoulder.
• Joey Fatone, enjoying a little retail therapy at The Grove in Los Angeles. The Dancing With The Stars alum stopped at Barnes & Noble, then took a leisurely walk through the outdoor mall. Also at The Grove: Jeff Goldblum, looking rushed as he power-walked out of the shopping center.
• Julia Stiles, supporting her artist beau Jonathan Cramer as he unveiled his latest sculpture, “111,” at (yep) 111 Central Park North in New York. Joined by actor Josh Lucas and musician Moby, the couple skipped the traditional celebrity mode of transport – the limo! – opting instead to take the subway to Harlem. Even in her black satin dress, Stiles looked happy sitting on the train with the commuters.
• What does vegetarian Pamela Anderson eat at a steakhouse? During a recent visit to new Las Vegas eatery Strip House (at the Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino), the former Baywatchstar – joined by pal Rick Salomon – supped on a Bibb lettuce salad and steamed veggies.
• Fresh off The Sopranos big Emmy win, Jamie Lynn Sigler mingled with friends at the Windows Lounge in the Four Seasons Beverly Hills. Around the corner, in the lobby, a dressed-down Jake Gyllenhaal, wearing a Red Sox cap and sweatshirt, showed up, engrossed in conversation with a male friend.
• By JESSICA HERNDON and CARYN MIDLER