Caught in the Act!
Plus: Avril & Brody's kissy night in the club, Glee's Matthew Morrison and more
• Fresh off her pool party in Las Vegas, a single Vienna Girardi continued her revelry at West Hollywood club Industry’s new weekly “Burgers and Beer Pong” bash. Arriving with her pal Amber Lancaster, the reality star competed in the beer pong challenge. And how did she fare? Girardi, who was pared with a LXM PRO lacrosse player, won one game and wanted to play more, but decided to socialize with friends instead.
• After arriving to L.A. nightspot MyStudio hand-in-hand, lovebirds Brody Jenner and Avril Lavigne never left each other’s side, kissing and touching constantly. In fact, it was hard for their friends to even get a word in edgewise as they stuck close and engaged in plenty of PDA all night, an onlooker says.
• Also there: Ryan Phillippe, who kept a much lower profile, spending the night with a group of guy friends. He was seated at a tucked-away table, and enjoyed the privacy as he sipped beers and laughed with his pals – when he wasn’t chatting away on his phone.
• Glee‘s Matthew Morrison, lunching at Tommy Bahama’s Island Grille in Newport Beach, Calif. The low-key actor enjoyed a sandwich and drink with friends on the patio.
• Meanwhile, at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont, his costar (and possible on-screen love interest) Jayma Mays partied on the patio, laughing hysterically over drinks. The group got a bit loud at times, but they also seemed focused on their own fun, and were definitely trying to contain themselves and keep a low profile.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER and CYNTHIA WANG