Caught in the Act!
Plus: (Shirtless!) Hugh Jackman on the beach, Angelina Jolie and more sightings
• Hilary Duff, stepping out with friends for a sushi dinner at Katsu-Ya in Studio City, Calif. After her meal, the singer hit up West Hollywood hotspot Hyde with a group of friends. Duff sat and chatted with her girlfriends at their booth – which the VIP host cleared off especially for them – and stayed put until her beau Mike Comrie‘s pal came over to chat, then escorted the singer out of the club. Also at Hyde: Elisha Cuthbert, arriving with snowboarding pal Shaun White. The two wasted no time, immediately dancing to the music.
• Ryan Gosling enjoying a New York City specialty – a slice of pizza – outside Ray’s Pizza on St. Marks Place with a blonde female pal.
• Angelina Jolie, taking some time away from the cameras while shooting The Changeling on the Universal Studios backlot to hang with son Pax. “Angie was really friendly and really centered and low-key,” a set source tells us. While Jolie filmed her scenes, her son, in dress slacks and tennis shoes, happily wandered around. Explains the source: “Angelina would go over and talk to [Pax] and then she’d head back to her scene.”
• Lenny Kravitz, spooning rice onto his female dining companion’s plate during an intimate meal at San Francisco’s famous Slanted Door restaurant. Over a dinner of prawns and hoisin pork ribs, the two giggled and enjoyed each other’s company. And before leaving, the rocker stepped into the kitchen, hugged the restaurant’s manager and patted some line chefs on the back – then left with his lady friend in a waiting black SUV.
• By CLARE KLEINEDLER, ELIZABETH LEONARD and JEFFREY SLONIM