Caught in the Act!
Plus: Demi Moore's dinner with her daughters, Carmen Electra and more
• Ashlee Simpson-Wentz took a day off from mommy duties for a grown-up shopping trip to Alice + Olivia on Robertson Boulevard in Los Angeles. The star was in great spirits as she shopped with a pal and tried on clothes. And Simpson-Wentz clearly liked what she saw: She walked out with bags of clothing. Also shopping at the same time: Jennifer Love Hewitt.
• While in Paris, Demi Moore found good dinner company in her daughters Scout, 17, Tallulah, 15, and . . . Kylie Minogue. The trio – plus their pop-star pal – ate at Le Stresa Restaurant. The next day, the family took a trip to the Louvre Museum.
• An inconspicuous Hilary Duff swung by one of her favorite New York spots, SushiSamba Park, for dinner with a friend. The starlet – who was friendly to the staff – chowed on yellowtail and Kanpachi tiraditos during her late-night meal.
• Carmen Electra, relaxing with a Red Bull in her beachside cabana at Cain at The Cove in the Bahamas, where the starlet was on hand to host the anniversary party for Aura nightclub. Later that night, she boogied on a raised go-go platform above the main dancefloor and also passed out champagne to fellow revelers at Aura.
• Jessica Szohr, living it up in Las Vegas alongside Brothers & Sisters star David Annable. The two joined friends at a VIP table on the dancefloor at LAVO just after midnight, where they sipped cocktails all night long.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LESLEY MESSER and PETER MIKELBANK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.