Caught in the Act!
Plus: Eric Dane & Rebecca Gayheart get affectionate, Cameron Diaz sings and more
• Jake Gyllenhaal, taking in an Arcade Fire concert at the Hollywood Bowl. The actor, incognito in a baseball cap and hooded sweatshirt, bobbed his head to the music but had to take cover when the noise got too loud, plugging his ears as the crowd cheered, says a fellow concertgoer. Also rocking out: Rod Stewart and wife Penny Lancaster, who were escorted in by security halfway through the show, and new Emmy winner James Spader.
• Cameron Diaz, belting out the tunes at Sing Sing Karaoke in New York’s East Village. Diaz, who’s been in town filming What Happens in Vegas… with Ashton Kutcher, was inside a private karaoke room with some male friends – and she “looked great,” says an observer.
• Grey’s Anatomy hunk Eric Dane steaming up the Beverly Hills Hotel Fountain Shop, brunching with wife Rebecca Gayheart and his old Charmed costar Drew Fuller. Sitting between the two hunks, Gayheart listened as the men chatted, and she was given some McLovin’ when Dane affectionately rubbed her shoulder.
• Sylvester Stallone, with wife Jennifer Flavin, taking their daughter on a visit to the Hannah Montana set in Los Angeles. But it wasn’t just fun for the youngster: The elder Stallone had his own fan moment meeting show star Miley Cyrus’s dad Billy Ray. The feeling was mutual. “I admire his work,” Cyrus tells us. “That’s big stuff for an old boy from Kentucky, you know? Here comes Rocky! Rambo! He’s a classic.”
• Ryan Gosling, laughing with friends after catching a movie at The Grove in Los Angeles. Clutching a bag of Cheesecake Factory leftovers, the low-key actor, casual in a gray sweater and pants, caught up with pals and gave the group big hugs before walking to his car.
• Kate Bosworth, cooling down after a yoga session, popping into posh Beverly Hills yogurteria sno:la for a frosted treat. After ordering a pomegranate-mango concoction, the actress happily expressed her delight, telling the manager, “Mmm, this is tasty!”
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, MAUREEN HARRINGTON, MARISA LAUDADIO, LAUREN TRACY and MONICA RIZZO