Caught in the Act!
Plus: Ashley Greene goes dancing with her girlfriends, Hayden Panettiere, Kristin Chenoweth and more
• Was the drama all for the cameras? Audrina Patridge and Kristin Cavallari partied together all night as they celebrated the Hills‘ finale at SL nightclub in New York. The ladies were hugging and dancing all night long, and were even spotted in a three-way embrace with Audrina’s infamous ex Justin Bobby. The trio also took shots at the bar – as fellow revelers like Brody Jenner and Whitney Port enjoyed cocktails.
• A who’s who of Young Hollywood hit up Wonderland in L.A. for a night of revelry on Wednesday: Ashley Greene was spotted dancing with her girlfriends and “having a great time,” an onlooker tells us, while Hayden Panettiere hung out with Jesse Metcalfe and Josh Henderson. Also at the club: Tiger Woods‘s purported mistress – and Tool Academy castmate – Jaimee Grubbs.
• Kristin Chenoweth was stocking up on winter wear at Ann Taylor in New York City. The petite actress grabbed some leather gloves, cashmere scarves and some boots while browsing the store’s new holiday collection. As she shopped, Chenoweth also snacked on a soft pretzel.
• Recently single Deryck Whibley grabbed a table in the back of Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel for a night out with his friend and his publicist. But the rocker spent a lot of his time flirting with a blonde female clubgoer, whispering back and forth all night. The group all took vodka shots during their energetic night out.
• In Chicago to promote his new movie Youth in Revolt, Michael Cera took a break for lunch at David Burke’s Primehouse inside the James Hotel. For his meal, the actor ordered a wedge salad and octopus.
• By ANDREA DESIMONE and JENNIFER GARCIA