Caught in the Act!
Plus: Lindsay's mega shopping spree, John Mayer gets flirty and more
• Kim Kardashian, having an intimate lunch at New York City’s Serafina Broadway with a “hot guy who looks like [ex] Reggie [Bush] but is not,” an observer tells us. The two – who appeared friendly, not romantic – took a seat in a private booth in the back where they settled into deep conversation. But when it was time to leave, the reality star graciously posed for pictures with fans before leaving the restaurant.
• Lindsay Lohan, going on a mega shopping spree at Madison and Diavolina boutiques in Los Angeles. The starlet dropped over $1,200 on camisoles, tank tops, sunglasses, a beret and two shoulder bags during her outing.
• John Mayer, flirting up a storm at Sullivan’s in Palm Desert, Calif., during a group dinner. The singer sipped a signature martini and tequila during his steak-and-seafood dinner and even serenaded the group with an unreleased song. “He was a big flirt with the two female waitstaff,” a source says. “He even gave one of them his email address!”
• Leonard DiCaprio, having a casual dinner with friends at Rande Gerber’s Penthouse bar and restaurant in Madrid, Spain. The actor and his friends munched on mini-burgers, risotto, Spanish ham and other goodies during their visit.
• Carrie Underwood, loading up on beauty products at The Cosmetic Market in Nashville. The singer picked up some Moroccanoil hair products, Bliss body lotion and Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray during her visit.
• By MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG, KRISTEN MASCIA, EUNICE OH and CHARLOTTE TRIGGS