Caught in the Act!
Plus: Chace Crawford's hot lunch routine, Reese & Jake and more
• Double date alert! Victoria and David Beckham joined pals Kate Beckinsale and her director husband Len Wiseman for dinner at XIV Restaurant in West Hollywood. The two couples, who also dined with a female friend, sipped champagne and red wine and seemed engrossed in conversation over their mellow meal.
• Chace Crawford must really love his hot sauce! The Gossip Girl star has become a lunchtime regular at healthy eatery Pump Energy Food in New York’s Financial District as he films his CW show. During a recent visit, the actor – who likes to use a hefty dose of Tabasco before digging into his Super-Charged Plate – happily posed for pictures and signed autographs for fans before leaving.
• Jessica Alba and Cash Warren, lounging in wicker chairs with friends on the deck of the Malibu Beach Inn’s restaurant. The group sipped mojitos and Bloody Marys during their day out.
• On a break from filming her movie How Do You Know? in Philadelphia, Reese Witherspoon fit in a romantic dinner with beau Jake Gyllenhaal at Alma de Cuba. “The pair lingered over their meal,” an onlooker tells us of the affectionate duo.
• Jessica Biel, feasting on burgers, fries and salads during her ladies’ night out at Comme Ça in West Hollywood. Nearby, Eric Dane was having steak tartare.
• By SHRUTI DHALWALA, JENNIFER GARCIA and SARA HAMMEL
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.