Caught in the Act!
Plus: Beyoncé gives a surprise performance in N.J., Jen & John and more
• Does she have a special new guy? Carrie Underwood, stepping out for dinner with former Bachelor (and The Doctors co-host) Travis Stork. The pair headed to Stephen Starr s French bistro Parc in Philadelphia, where the country star referred to Stork as her “boyfriend” at dinner, a fellow diner says. The couple were joined by two friends and shared a bottle of Malbec and water with their food. “They were very cute,” the diner tells us. “After dinner they even skipped down the sidewalk together as they left.” Calls to Underwood’s rep were not immediately returned.
• In Los Angeles, Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer shared a dinner date at their favorite spot – Sunset Tower Hotel’s Tower Bar – after a quiet weekend together. The couple hung out with a large group and “were very loving and sweet together – very affectionate,” a source says. While they had their cuddle time at the table, the pair also worked the room. “There were a lot of industry people around at other tables,” the source says. “Every time they got up, they were saying ‘hello’ to someone else.”
• Beyoncé, surprising the crowd at Power 105.1’s annual Powerhouse concert at the Izod Center in East Rutherford, N.J., by joining hubby Jay-Z onstage. The R&B star offered up an energetic dance number to her new hit “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)” – then flashed her own wedding band. Earlier, Beyoncé kicked off her night with an event at Bloomingdale’s, where she promoted her movie Cadillac Records.
• Leonardo DiCaprio and Entourage‘s Kevin Connolly checked out a Los Angeles Lakers game, then capped off their evening with some champagne at Apple Restaurant and Lounge in West Hollywood. The guys took a seat upstairs, had some drinks and acted as “purse keepers” for female friends, who tucked their bags behind the guys’ table. Soon, a waitress gave sparklers to the table – a signal that the champagne was coming. When the waitress brought over the bubby, the guys and their entourage drank it and chatted animatedly, throwing their hands in the air.
• Also at Apple: Nicky Hilton and beau David Katzenberg, who shared a quiet dinner the night before DiCaprio’s visit. The two are regulars at the hot spot – and not just because of the food. Hilton designed the all-white restaurant uniforms and the female servers’ more playful getups: shorts with tank tops and black dresses with the Apple logo on the sleeve.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MAURREN HARRINGTON and TIFFANY MCGEE
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.