Caught in the Act!
Plus: Jennifer Aniston's candlelit dinner, Ellen Page and more
• Owen Wilson, paying more attention to the ladies than the music while partaking in karaoke night with some guy friends at Cipriani in downtown New York. The actor stood at the bar and surveyed the crowd, checking out four blonde women before dispatching his friend over to their table to chat. The ladies stuck to themselves, and Wilson hung out with his friends for the rest of the night.
• Jennifer Aniston, dining by candlelight (sans John Mayer) at L.A.’s Sunset Tower. There with a male and female, the former Friend appeared to be having a business dinner, an observer tells us, adding: “She was just glowing.”
• Following her triumphant night at the MTV Movie Awards, best female performance winner Ellen Page walked to Ralph’s supermarket in L.A. The young actress looked laid back in her signature style – a pair of skinny black jeans and red Converse.
• Entourage star Kevin Connolly, laughing it up as a fellow clubgoer mumbled his way through rapper Flo Rida‘s hit “Low” during karaoke night at Villa in West Hollywood. Later, Connolly, who was hanging (as usual) with his guy friends, cheered for other singers, including a woman who belted out a Carrie Underwood track. But mostly, the actor laid low, spending time chatting with his pals, including actor Lukas Haas.
• Gnarls Barkley‘s Cee-Lo, partying with Cris Judd at West Hollywood’s One Sunset. The singer’s friends serenaded him with a belated “Happy Birthday” (real birthday: May 30), before Cee-Lo took a bow.
Also Spotted …
• Frankie Muniz, running on the treadmill while talking on his cell phone at Equinox West Hollywood. … Former Backstreet Boy Kevin Richardson, dining on the veranda of the Mondrian Hotel’s SkyBar in West Hollywood with his wife and 11-month-old son, Mason.
• By BRYAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA, LISA INGRASSIA, ALYSSA SHELASKY and ERICA SILVERSTEIN
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.