Caught in the Act!
Plus: John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph, Avril Lavigne and more
• Benji Madden was partying at Sapphire Gentlemen’s Club in Vegas in a skybox with three male pals. The rocker ordered rosé champagne and stayed for a few hours with four female entertainers. The next night, he returned with brother Joel and another friend. The group headed back to the skybox, this time ordering a magnum of champagne.
• Former Away We Go costars John Krasinski and Maya Rudolph had a reunion at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont. The duo, who were there sans significant others, arrived around midnight and settled into their table on the patio, where they shared a bottle of white wine and made each other (and their waiter) laugh.
• Also on the Chateau patio: a Brody Jenner-less Avril Lavigne, who was taking shots with her girlfriends. Later, Nicky Hilton and Brandon Davis showed up and joined the rocker and her all-female posse.
• Adam Sandler, sharing a cozy family breakfast at Asia de Cuba inside the Mondrian hotel in L.A. with his wife Jackie and kids, Sadie and Sunny. Casually dressed, the family was spotted laughing, chatting and raving about the huevos rancheros.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and MELISSA LIEBLING-GOLDBERG