Caught in the Act!
Plus: Christina Aguilera hits the club with her hubby, Jennifer Love Hewitt and more
• Before jetting off to L.A. to mentor the contestants on American Idol, Miley Cyrus paid an emergency visit to New York’s Gemini 14 Salon for some more highlights and extensions. In fact, Cyrus delayed her private plane for four hours while she met with her regular stylist Kristina Barricelli.
• Christina Aguilera and hubby Jordan Bratman seemed happy to have a night out at L.A. lounge Trousdale. The two never ventured too far away from each other, cuddling at their table among friends for much of the night. Aguilera did dance on a couch at one point, getting low and holding on to her friend’s shoulders. She and Bratman also shared some kisses before heading out together after 1 a.m.
• In New York, Jennifer Love Hewitt was celebrating her new book with a bash at Avenue. After snapping some pictures, the actress, who was joined by her mother, enjoyed some drinks and tunes, dancing to “Why Do Fools Fall in Love.”
• A “totally approachable” Alec Baldwin dined at the bar solo at Ed’s Chowder House inside New York’s Empire Hotel. The 30 Rock star kept busy chatting with chef John Miele and even some fans eating nearby.
• Snoop Dogg wasn’t hard to miss during a recent appearance at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel: The rapper was performing in the lobby, and he made people stop to watch him as he offered up short snippets of his songs. According to an onlooker, he riled up clubgoers – including a ragged-looking Lindsay Lohan – and put everyone in a good mood.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LIZ MCNEIL and LESLEY MESSER