Caught in the Act!
Plus: Megan Fox shops for beauty products, Drew Barrymore and more
• Dessert, please! Joe Jonas and girlfriend Demi Lovato dined at the Cheesecake Factory at The Grove in West Hollywood. The couple split a few appetizers – then moved on to the main course (cheesecake!) afterward. “They were adorable,” an onlooker says. And Jonas even Tweeted his approval of the restaurant, writing to fans that “I love the cheesecake factory. :)” Coincidentally, Miley Cyrus stopped into the eatery that night after attending a Make a Wish function at the outdoor shopping center.
• Megan Fox has a favorite spot for her cosmetics needs: Planet Beauty in Studio City, Calif. The actress stopped in three times in a two-week span, and on her last visit, Fox picked up a Jane Iredale lip gloss ($18) and the Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Rapid Repair Spray ($31).
• Drew Barrymore was having dinner with Jimmy Fallon and another friend at Grand Sichuan in New York – and the actress didn’t go unnoticed by others in the restaurant. After finishing off their casual meal, Barrymore snapped some photos with the waitresses before grabbing fortune cookies and heading out.
• Renée Zellweger, was spotted brunching at Santa Monica, Calif., eatery LGO. The actress relaxed over a chai tea and oatmeal with yogurt and berries, and was in a good mood as she hung out with a girlfriend.
• After the big Floyd Mayweather Jr.-Shane Mosley fight in Las Vegas, Diddy threw a big bash at Eve – Eva Longoria Parker‘s new nightclub – and the place was super-packed. Making his way inside alongside the Desperate Housewives star, Diddy danced and drank champagne and vodka. He also welcomed fans inside the club, which was packed to capacity, and kept the party going early into the morning.
• By MARK GRAY, JENNIFER GARCIA, KATHERINE KLUZNIK-RENTMEESTER and EMMET SULLIVAN