Caught in the Act!
Plus: David Beckham meets a pal for pizza, Lauren Conrad and more
• Alicia Keys and husband Swizz Beatz returned to one of their favorite N.Y.C. spots – Via dei Mille – for a romantic, and healthy, dinner. The expectant singer and her hubby shared a Caprese salad, mixed vegetable plate and sea bass. “They seemed so in love,” an onlooker says of the two, who held hands off and on during dinner. Says the onlooker: “There was not a moment of silence between the two.”
• David Beckham, riding up to Pizzeria Mozza in L.A. on his black motorcycle. The soccer stud was enjoying a guys’ night out and ordered a ton of stuff on the menu. Though Beckham was focused on his friend, he was also aware of the other patrons, who spotted the superstar athlete.
• Lauren Conrad, dancing up a storm with her girlfriends at favorite spot MyStudio in L.A. The former Hills star, in flowy dress and leather jacket, let out a little shriek when Katy Perry‘s song “Teenage Dream” came on, then began dancing with her friends in a circle. The ladies also snapped goofy cell phone pictures and cracked each other up.
• Justin Long stopped in M Café in L.A. for a relaxing, solo lunch of soba noodles, salmon sushi and a lemonade.
• Sarah Jessica Parker, looking tan and fit after flying back from her Tahitian vacation with husband Matthew Broderick. “They spent a romantic and peaceful week vacationing and chilling at a private resort,” a source tells PEOPLE.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, LINDA MARX and ABBY STERN