Plus: Audrina Patridge parties in Vegas with her family (and her ex), Owen Wilson and more
• Drew Barrymore, celebrating Justin Long‘s 31st birthday by taking over the VIP room at the Velvet Margarita in L.A. While Barrymore stayed by Long’s side, he also had some star-studded company at the bash, including Scarlett Johansson and Vince Vaughn, who held a dance-off at the bar with close pal Sam Rockwell. Days before the bash, Barrymore and Long were spotted together rocking out at Green Day’s show at the Music Box @ Fonda.
• Audrina Patridge, taking over a large cabana at TAO Beach Club in Las Vegas. The Hills star was in Sin City to celebrate her brother Mark’s birthday, and was joined by their father, her ex-beau Corey Bohan and 20 of her brother’s friends. After her day in the sun, Patridge traded her black-and-gold bikini for a beige strapless pantsuit, which she wore to a group birthday dinner at TAO’s restaurant.
• Meanwhile, Patridge’s Hills castmates Brody Jenner and Kristin Cavallari – held court at West Hollywood’s Bar Deluxe, bringing along a full camera crew to capture the action. Jenner sat with his arm around girlfriend Jayde Nicole, who laughed with new castmate Cavallari all night and seemed to really like her despite her romantic past with Jenner. Meanwhile, Lauren "Lo" Bosworth was less chatty and didn’t really acknowledge Cavallari.
• Owen Wilson, dropping by Morgane Le Fay’s store at the Malibu Country Mart to check out a photo exhibition by Deborah Anderson. (Proceeds from the art show benefited the Return to Freedom Wild Horse Sanctuary.) Wilson “seemed quite engrossed in the photography,” says a source. But when an excited guest went up to snap his picture, “he fled out the side door!” Also at the exhibit: Sharon Osbourne, who came by after a shopping trip to the mart.
• Claire Danes and fiancé Hugh Dancy, having a literary night in the courtyard of the Ziegfeld Estate at The Montauk Yacht Club in Montauk, N.Y., where they celebrated author Jay McInerney’s new collection of stories, How It Ended, with a ’20s-themed bash.
• Paul McCartney, running for about 20 minutes and working up a sweat on the treadmill at the SportsClub/LA in Beverly Hills. Later that night, the rock legend hit up L.A.’s Pizzeria Mozza for dinner with Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, JESSICA HERNDON, LISA INGRASSIA and EUNICE OH
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.