Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kristin Cavallari gets flirty, Jennifer Aniston and more
• They split in July, but Drew Barrymore and Justin Long still enjoy each other’s company: The exes slow-danced, hugged and laughed the night away during a recent visit to new L.A. lounge h.wood with a group of friends. Before their night out, the two spent time together during a junket for their film He’s Just Not That Into You – and they seemed very much into being friends. Says an onlooker of the duo, “They looked like they were both genuinely happy to be with each other; they were super cute together.” But, according to Barrymore, the two aren’t looking to rekindle their relationship. “Justin and I are absolutely just friends,” the actress tells PEOPLE.
• Kristin Cavallari, making a beeline for the bar at L.A.’s Guy’s Lounge while out with girlfriends. The reality star ordered a round of shots, then playfully chatted up some guys in the bar. At one point, a male clubgoer put his arm around her and she nuzzled into him for a minute.
• During a starry night at L.A.’s Tower Bar inside the Sunset Tower Hotel, Jennifer Aniston greeted Mad Men hunk Jon Hamm and his girlfriend Jennifer Westfeldt, who were also grabbing a bite at the hot spot. Meanwhile, Laura Linney was nearby, dining with a pal. Says an onlooker: “To add to it all Sean Penn arrived on the scene as the night ended. He took a quiet table and ate dinner.”
• In Philadelphia with his band the Honey Brothers, Adrian Grenier snapped pictures with fans while enjoying Japanese food at Stephen Starr’s hip restaurant Pod. The Entourage star enjoyed sake and the restaurant’s signature color drinks – as well as fare like crispy chicken wings and steamed buns.
• Also enjoying sushi: Claire Danes, who dined with friends at Katsuya Brentwood. She was dressed casually, with pants and a red jacket, and she and her friends sat in a booth and enjoyed sake and sushi. “She was in very high spirits and seemed to be glowing,” says an onlooker.
• House hottie Jesse Spencer, singing along to singer Caitlin Crosby‘s song “Still Have My Heart” during her show at L.A.’s Hotel Café. The star was joined at the show with new girlfriend Louise Griffiths, who also sang along to the tune.
• By REAGAN ALEXANDER, JENNIFER GARCIA and MARISAS LAUDADIO
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.