Caught in the Act!
Plus: Justin Bieber causes a scene at the Eiffel Tower, Jessica Szohr and more
• What’s Jessica Alba‘s late-night craving? Burgers and tea! The actress breezed onto the patio at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont just before midnight, where she joined a table of hip-looking guys and placed her order right away. When it arrived, Alba cut her burger in half and ate it with a fork as she sipped tea. According to an onlooker, she looked “bright and dewy” and seemed eager to chat with her friends.
• In Paris for work (and play), Justin Bieber caused a mob scene during a visit to the Eiffel Tower. Hundreds of fans crying his name encircled the landmark as he arrived for an afternoon visit. “It takes two minutes for the fans to [arrive],” an eyewitness tells us. “It’s been like this all week long.”
• An Ed Westwick-less Jessica Szohr stopped into New York’s Blue Water Grill for dinner with friends. The table ordered lobster spring rolls, calamari, crab cakes and a bottle of pinot noir. The Gossip Girl star also ordered a chopped salad and monster roll, which features spicy tempura tuna.
• Heather Locklear shared a mother-daughter shopping trip with 12-year-old Ava, perusing the wares at Madison, a boutique in Westlake, Calif. Joined by her sister as well, Locklear picked up tons of designer tops and clothes for her daughter.
• Grammy-nominated rapper Fabolous performed a string of his hits during a bash at New York nightspot Quo. But (near) drama alert! “A fan snuck into Fabolous’s VIP section and security tried to escort the fan out,” a concertgoer tells us. “But Fabolous was graceful, and came over and took a photo with the guy.”
• By DAVID CAPLAN, JENNIFER GARCIA, KRISTEN MASCIA, LESLEY MESSER and PETER MIKELBANK