Caught in the Act!
Plus: Gavin & Gwen's musical family stroll, Kate Hudson and more
• Naomi Watts, taking son Alexander, 8 months, out for a walk near Australia’s Bondi Beach.
• Kate Hudson, dropping by the Liberty Hotel’s Alibi Bar in Boston with a large group of friends. Deep in conversation with her pals, the actress and her entourage kept it low-key – well, except when it came to her wardrobe: Hudson sported a black- and white-striped sweater that fit in perfectly with the bar’s jail theme. (Alibi Bar is decorated with celebrity mugshots.)
• Kid Rock, returning to his deejay roots at New York nightspot The Plumm. Entertaining guests with classics like Lynyrd Skynyrd’s “Sweet Home Alabama,” the rocker also made himself comfortable in the owner’s office as they chatted about a mutual friend.
• Queen Latifah, shopping for household necessities at the Middletown Target in New Jersey to the delight of other shoppers. Sporting a jogging suit, the actress chatted on her cell and smiled at everyone in her path.
• Gwen Stefani, watching as hubby Gavin Rossdale danced and clapped with son Kingston, 23 month, while a banjo player strummed outside the George C. Page Museum at the La Brea Tar Pits. After the musical interlude, the family continued along, strolling the grounds and enjoying the breezy afternoon together.
• Rashida Jones, playing the protective sibling at Celebrating the Art of Winnie the Pooh in Los Angeles. Older sister Kidada wasn’t being included when the artists were taking a group picture so Rashida made sure to put her sis into the photo opp, a partygoer says.
• By JED DREBEN, MARY MARGARET and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.