Caught in the Act!
Plus: Kellan Lutz's guys' night out, Lindsay Lohan and more
• Ashley Greene was dancing the night away with her Twilight costar Xavier Samuel at Lavo’s grand opening in New York. The costars were literally by each other’s sides all night, just laughing and hanging out. Upstairs, True Blood‘s Joe Manganiello dined with model-actress girlfriend Audra Marie, and the actor feasted on a special no-carb meal cooked especially for him because of his strict diet. According to an onlooker, the two “were really cute, kissing and cuddling the whole time.”
• Before heading to Washington, D.C., Kellan Lutz joined pal Frankie Delgado for a guys’ night out at The Colony in West Hollywood. The boys were having a great night, drinking Belvedere vodka and getting plenty of attention from female clubgoers. But Lutz’s girlfriend, AnnaLynne McCord, needn’t worry: the Twilight star declined to take photos and ignored all the flirty female fans.
• She may be facing new legal woes but Lindsay Lohan happily headed out for a movie with sister Ali and friends. The two caught the flick at the Grove in West Hollywood, and arrived at the outdoor mall with an entourage. Lohan looked good and was smiling, a source says, of the troubled starlet.
• Usher and Robert De Niro? The unlikely duo were hanging out (and laughing) at Premiere in Hollywood – a new theater-themed nightspot, where impersonators perform popular scenes from films for clubgoers. Inside, the actor joined Usher at his VIP table in the balcony – and he cracked up when a performer imitated him in Raging Bull.
• Olivia Palermo, taking a break from Fashion Week to spend time with her dapper boyfriend Johann Huebles. The impeccably dressed pair took in the opening of the Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Douglas Kirkland Photo Exhibition at Bloomingdales flagship store in N.Y.C.
• By CARLOS GREER, ABBY STERN, DAHVI SHIRA and JESSICA WEDEMEYER