Caught in the Act!
Plus: Courtney Love hangs with Joaquin Phoenix in Las Vegas
• Beyoncé, looking chic in a hooded jacket while leaving West Village restaurant Waverly Inn. The singer-actress dined with beau Jay-Z at the hip eatery.
• Vince Vaughn, sipping on Grey Goose and soda while chatting with Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban at a VIP table of Pure Nightclub at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas. The unshaven actor shook hands with fellow revelers as he enjoyed a mellow evening.
• Courtney Love, partying with pal Joaquin Phoenix at L.A.’s Hyde Lounge. The newly svelte rocker, who wore a skin-tight black minidress and knee-high boots, jumped around from table to table, chatting with friends and made multiple trips to the venue’s smoking patio.
• Heidi Klum, unveiling the new Victoria’s Secret Extreme Plunge bra and debuting their “What’s Sexy?” list at the VS store at Caesars Palace’s Forum Shops. The supermodel told us that she’s making sure her children – daughter Leni, who turns 3 on May 4, 19-month-old Henry and 4-month-old Johan – are bilingual. “I read a lot of German books to them. I want them to speak their mom’s language,” she said. “I speak mostly German to them and there are tons of German movies that we watch.”
• Jeremy Piven, lunching at L.A.’s Newsroom Cafe and then stopping into nearby Paige boutique. The Entourage star – who picked up four pairs of the store’s signature Stone Canyon boot-cut jeans – gushed to the staff about his 2-year-old niece Pearl, who plays funnyman Will Ferrell‘s landlord in the runaway-hit online video on FunnyorDie.com.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY and MAUREEN HARRINGTON