Plus: Brody Jenner's post-Hills finale bash, Kim Kardashian and more
• Fergie and hubby Josh Duhamel, sharing an early dinner in the bar area at Hub 51 in Chicago. The couple toasted with white wine, and also ordered special sushi, including a crunchy tuna roll. The happy twosome were very affectionate throughout their meal, and held hands before heading outside, where they snapped pictures with fans.
• Brody Jenner celebrated after the Hills‘s big finale at MyStudio in L.A. with a post-midnight bash that included pals Doug Reinhardt and Frankie Delgado. The guys toasted the show from their table just off the dance floor. Jenner was also friendly with his ex, Jayde Nicole, who showed up at the restaurant with her new boyfriend. Later on, Audrina Patridge joined the festivities.
• Ashton Kutcher left wife Demi Moore at home for a boys’ night on the town at the Lexus Darker Side of Green debate at West Hollywood lodge Palihouse. Kutcher chatted with host Andy Samberg and Adrien Brody. “They were cracking up,” says an onlooker. Kristen Bell, there with fiancé Dax Shepard, came over to greet the pack of guys.
• Kim Kardashian and new boyfriend Miles Austin shared a private dinner upstairs at Crustacean in Beverly Hills, and the two were acting “pretty romantic,” a source says. Kardashian called personally to make the reservation an hour before coming in, and she ordered crab and garlic noodles, while the table shared garlic lobster. The couple, joined at dinner with three friends, also took tequila shots.
• By DAVID CAPLAN, ALEXIS CHIU and JENNIFER GARCIA