Caught in the Act!
• New couple alert? Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were spotted joking around and laughing at Menchie’s in Encino, Calif. The two were also taking frozen yogurt flavors. Their favorite? Cake batter. When it was time to leave, an onlooker tells us, “She grabbed Justin’s hand to pull him out of the store and they held hands as they left.”
• Gerard Butler, basking in some New York culture – and the company of Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio – at Big Apple nightspot Provocateur, where they checked out the documentary Take One, about deejay collective Swedish House Mafia. “They were having a great time hanging out with friends,” an onlooker tells us. “He was really enjoying the screening.”
• Rocker Chris Robinson treated his daughter Cheyenne to some milkshakes, in spite of the chilly New York City weather. The musician headed into West Village burger spot Stand, where he was recognized by a customer who asked who the baby was. Replied Robinson: “My newest addition.”
• Elton John and partner David Furnish took over the patio at the Beverly Hills Hotel’s Polo Lounge during an outing with friends. The group settled into their table, right in the middle of the patio, with John taking a seat at the head of the table as the group smiled and shared casual conversation.
• Michelle Pfeiffer shared an affectionate meal with hubby David E. Kelley at Madeo Restaurant in L.A. When Kelley wasn’t making his wife crack up, the affectionate twosome kept the PDA going, holding hands and rubbing each other’s back. They sipped wine and toasted before they started their first glass. Also there: Michelle Rodriguez, who was having a great night out (and a casual dinner) with friends.
• By KRISTIN BOEHM and JENNIFER GARCIA