Plus: New couple alert? Kanye gets kissy with model Amber Rose, Drew Barrymore and more
• After dazzling in an Oscar de la Renta gown on the red carpet at the Berlin International Film Festival, Blake Lively skipped off for a bite to eat with equally dressed-up boyfriend Penn Badgley. The duo left Lively’s Private Lives of Pippa Lee premiere to grab a burger at McDonald’s in all their finery!
• New couple alert? Kanye West was all over model Amber Rose while partying at Foxtail in Los Angeles. There with a group of friends, the rapper was sitting atop a couch as Rose danced between his leg’s to Beyoncé’s hit “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on it).” The duo got affectionate as friends snapped pictures, and West kissed her cheek. The only time they broke from their PDA? When the deejay spun his tunes “Stronger” and “Love Lockdown” – making their group dance like crazy.
• First she caught the L.A. Lakers’ game – then Drew Barrymore checked out indie darling Cat Power‘s show at the Avalon with pal Ellen Page. And forget V.I.P. sections, the music lovers joined the crowd to watch from the floor, just to the right of the stage. “She was totally feeling the music, closing her eyes and just having a good time with friends,” an onlooker tells us.
• Nicole Richie, scoping out cooking gear at Williams-Sonoma in Beverly Hills. The dressed-down mom picked out pots and pans, along with a steamer, while shopping with her two friends.
• Clive Owen, in a peacoat and sunglasses, huddling at a table with three guys at The Oak Bar in New York’s Plaza Hotel. There, the International actor drank a beer and ate a shrimp cocktail.
• India.Arie, dancing with Good Morning America‘s Robin Roberts and celebrating her new album, Testimony: Vol. 2, Love & Politics, during a Target-hosted bash at Kiss & Fly in New York’s Meatpacking district.
• By KAREN NICKEL ANHALT, JENNIFER GARCIA, ALLIE GROSS, JESSICA HERNDON, AMY ELISA KEITH and LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.