Caught in the Act!
Plus: Drew & Justin's affectionate dinner date, Jim & Jenny and more
• Looks like the Twilight cast has a favorite new restaurant! In Vancouver to shoot New Moon, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner and others grabbed dinner at India Bistro – and were soon recognized by fans, who approached for photos after the group finished their meal. Owner Kamal Mroke tells us the group was “very nice” and says they returned for lunch the next day. After their dinner of Palak Paneer and Chicken Jalfrezi, the cast left in two cabs – Pattinson in his own, while the others jumped in another. According to Mroke, the Twilight stars have been in for a meal every week.
• Drew Barrymore and Justin Long, eating a quick meal with pals in the garden at West Hollywood’s Chateau Marmont – and acting affectionate. While there was not overt PDA, Long seemed to be doting on Barrymore, and he put his arm around her and led her through the lobby upon arrival. Barrymore was the center of attention at dinner too, acting beyond animated, an onlooker says. She also stopped to hug Rachel Zoe, who was sitting at a neighboring table. Also on the patio that night: Kirsten Dunst, who sipped champagne and ate French fries with friends.
• Eddie Cibrian and his wife Brandi enjoyed frozen yogurt at Yogen Fruz in Beverly Hills – and they seemed as affectionate as ever. “They ordered and held hands,” says an onlooker. “They were calling each other ‘honey’ and ‘baby’ the whole time.” The couple appeared blissful and comfortable with each other and shared bites of their frozen yogurt.
• Luke Wilson, sharing a romantic dinner with girlfriend Meg Simpson at Katsuya Brentwood. The couple dined on Cajun halibut, salted white fish with truffles and rock shrimp tempura. Meanwhile, across town Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy ate a late dinner with pals at Katsuya Hollywood. “Jim and Jenny were holding hands and sneaking kisses from time to time,” an onlooker tells us.
• At Koi in Las Vegas, Ginnifer Goodwin stepped out with a new man: Cabin Fever star Joey Kern. “They were walking in with their arms around each other,” says an onlooker, adding that they “kept close to one another the whole night” while dining with their friends.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA and CHRISTINE KILPATRICK
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all of the Celebrity Hot Spots.