Caught in the Act!
Plus: Miley Cyrus dines out in Paris, Eva Mendes and more
• Beyoncé celebrated her 29th birthday with a dance party at The Darby in N.Y.C. alongside famous pals like Diddy, an expectant Alicia Keys and Kanye West. Hubby Jay-Z organized the private bash, while DJ Cassidy spun tunes, including Stevie Wonder’s version of “Happy Birthday,” which was played shortly before cake was served. There was also a jazz band, and a source says the party was “perfect” and “very intimate.”
• After two days of filming in France, Miley Cyrus and her LOL: Laughing out Loud costar Douglas Booth grabbed dinner with friends at L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon. When they finished dinner, the group moved the party across the Seine to a private apartment on Rue de Rivoli, where the cast was already dancing.
• Also in the City of Light: Eva Mendes, who sought culture at L’Orangerie Museum, the Rodin Museum and the statuary at the Luxembourg Gardens. She also went shopping at Merci, a boutique in the Left Bank, where she ran into Marion Cotillard. So, the ladies set off shopping together for a while before Mendes dropped the French actress at her nearby apartment.
• With no sign of boyfriend Matthew Bellamy, Kate Hudson was chilling out at Café Habana Malibu with three girlfriends, including Entourage‘s Sarah Foster. The ladies had iced tea, salads and tacos during their dinner on the restaurant’s patio. The actress also recently stepped out to dinner at Sushi Roku in Santa Monica with mom Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, CARLOS GREER, TIFFANY MCGEE and PETER MIKELBANK