Caught in the Act!
Plus: Inside the Kardashian sisters' N.Y.C. visit, Paris Hilton and more
• Jessica Alba and hubby Cash Warren, holding hands and cuddling throughout a birthday party for Jaime King‘s husband Kyle Newman at ONE Sunset. The duo sat across from the birthday guy and the Sin City starlet (who hosted the fete), and everyone ate tuna tartare, mini cheeseburgers and red velvet cupcakes. “Kyle kept thanking Jaime for putting together such a fabulous soiree,” a source tells us.
• While in New York, Kim Kardashian and sisters Kourtney, Khloe and mom Kris Jenner have been staying at the Empire Hotel, where they enjoyed fresh fruit and brie in their room. The family also visited Barneys New York – in a chauffeured car – where Kourtney picked up a pair of $885 Christian Louboutin shoes. And rounding out the cast of characters has been Kim’s boyfriend Reggie Bush, whom hotel sources have spotted visiting his girlfriend.
• Paris Hilton, celebrating St. Patrick’s Day at LAVO in Las Vegas with Doug Reinhardt – and wearing a rhinestone headpiece. Appropriately dressed in a green skirt, the heiress and friends from her show My New BFF grabbed a VIP table in front of the deejay. Hilton cuddled with her beau and jumped on the mic to announce the winner of the sexiest leprechaun contest alongside Mark McGrath.
• Hayden Panettiere stopped into the Tower Bar inside L.A.’s Sunset Tower Hotel for a business meeting. Dressed in a casual white ensemble, the actress was seated at a far table in the dining room with two other guests. Not long after Panettiere left, a dapper Anderson Cooper arrived for a late-night dinner with a handsome male companion.
• 90210 stars Dustin Milligan and Jessica Stroup cozying up by their table at Teddy’s inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. “Dustin was very into his girl,” says an onlooker of the duo, who chatted and smooched during their night out.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.