Caught in the Act!
Plus: George Clooney has a guys' night out in San Juan, Cameron Diaz and more
• Sandra Bullock, carrying her dog and a pillow for her pooch in one hand after shopping at a pet store in New York City.
• Frankie Delgado, trying to put the moves on Hugh Hefner‘s ex-girlfriend Holly Madison during a night out at L.A.’s Crown Bar. “He was on the dancefloor with her and her girlfriends and he was trying so hard to dance with her,” says an observer. “He grabbed Holly’s hand and was spinning her and her girlfriends around but she looked like she would rather spend time with the girls. Holly appeared to always try to find a way back to her girlfriends to rescue her.” When Delgado wasn’t trying to get Madison’s attention, he was hanging out with BFF Brody Jenner.
• Luke Wilson, sipping Dom Perignon at LAX Nightclub in Las Vegas. The actor – who was in town to play in Justin Timberlake‘s charity golf tournament – hung out at a VIP table with a group of pals, including pro golfer Dustin Johnson.
• It’s been all about music for Drew Barrymore this week! The actress – who caught Antony and the Johnsons’ show the night before – hung out with pal Cameron Diaz at the sold-out Kings of Leon concert at the Nokia Theater in L.A. “They were really into the show,” says a fellow concertgoer. Also in the house: Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens, who made it a date night.
• George Clooney and Ewan McGregor, taking a break from filming their movie Men Who Stare at Goats in San Juan, Puerto Rico, to have dinner at posh restaurant Aquaviva. “They had a great time,” says a source of the costars.
• Kimora Lee Simmons, watching her daughters Ming Lee and Aoki Lee strut their stuff on the mini-runway of Beverly Hills boutique Play Couture. Their stylist chose two pink Lacoste jersey tennis skirts for the girls, who are learning how to play the sport.
• By JENNIFER GARCIA, MARK GRAY, JESSICA HERNDON, AMY ELISA KEITH, LESLEY MESSER
Want to see where the celebrity action goes down? Tour all the Celebrity Hot Spots.